Solid Family Values – Sun, Space & Views
What embodies a truly family friendly location - think backyard soccer - think putting up the summer pool - think harvesting from a huge vege patch - think pooches & puss - think walking to school - think scooters & bikes & skateboards ...
What ticks the boxes for a great investment - think solid build - think low maintenance - think local amenities - think high demand location - think three bed / two bath - think off-street parking galore ...
This is as good as it gets for solid family values with sun, space and fabulous views of the Papamoa Hills!
Generation Homes states the following "Homes That Stand the Test of Time as Life Changes. For Any Age & Stage In Life." 25 Leet Crescent could be the poster child for this. Add to this the seriously enviable 635sqm section (approx.) bursting with opportunity for playtime, boats, the "man sized" shed, extra parking or campervan.
This really is too good to miss!
* Generation Homes Build approx. 2016 - 173 sqm (approx.)
* Brick & Metal Tile - Double Glazing + Heatpump
* Three Double Bedroom + Two Bathroom + separate lounge plus open plan family room
* Private, Rear Site, Flat 635 sqm (more or less) - Freehold
* HUGE off-street parking and flat lawn area + rear bbq patio entertainment
* Walking Distance - Papamoa College & Te Akau Ki Primary
* Amenities; Papamoa Beach, Tara Road Medical Centre, Transport Links, Gordon Spratt Reserve & Sports Facilities, Papamoa Plaza, Fashion Island
* LIM available to prospective purchasers