Mount Maunganui Sharply Priced - Vendor wants gone!
For a step into a Mount Maunganui address, you cannot afford to look past 76 Eversham Road!
Fast becoming an extremely popular community for ongoing development, renovations and investment, this fringe Mount location within reach of the beachfront and Bayfair is growing momentum at a lightning-fast pace.
Let us present to you an incredible opportunity at property ownership ... 659 sqm (more or less) of flat land complete with a good-sized three-bedroom family home. Ripe for "reimagination", this slice of real estate could offer a myriad of options. Investment, Landbank or Refresh as a step on your H.O.M.E ownership journey.
Check out what is on offer...
• 659 sqm fenced freehold site (more or less) offering ample space for creative flair and located on a family-friendly crescent circling Eversham Road Reserve
• 99 sqm (more or less) North-facing three-bedroom home with family bath/shower room & Sep. WC plus detached two-door garage & rear workshop, separate lockable weatherboard "pod", large covered entertainment deck
• Current rental appraisal range: $520 - $550 per week, with interior refurbishment potential to increase to $570 - $600 per week (approximately)
• Arataki location close to Mount Maunganui beach, Bayfair Shopping & Eateries, Baypark, Golf Courses, Baywave TECT Aquatic & Leisure Centre & transport links to Mount CBD, Papamoa East & Tauranga
• 600m walk to Arataki Park, Aquatic Centre and St Thomas More Catholic School
• 1km walk to Arataki School and just over 1km as the seagull flies to the beachfront
• A copy of the LIM Report will be available by request to interested parties
(note; all stated measured distances, sizes and boundaries are approximate)
Seriously for Sale! Our clients have plans in place and need this property SOLD.
For further details and to book a private viewing, contact Quintin Havenga - Team Q
M: 021 032 0635