Reserve Front Tropical Haven
Whether you are looking for a home which vibes Tropical Resort; solace, peace, and total relaxation ... or New York City loft; vibrant, boisterous and social ... 24 Drabble Crescent can accommodate for every mood, dynamic and occasion.
A dream come true for families and couples who live life to the fullest and who love to host and entertain, and the right time and place when such unique, quality real estate near the beach is in short supply.
Anchored in place by only one direct neighbour, the property is framed by a walkway and the vastness of the Gordon Spratt Reserve which, much akin to Central Park, stretches beyond the landscaped haven. Bathed in glorious sunrise mornings and vivid pink hues of sunset evenings, the start and end of each day will be a gift that never ends.
Let's take a closer look:
* Built in 2016 by Generation Homes before being figuratively transported by its fastidious owners into a unique paradise fit for the glossy pages of a Tropical Resort brochure
* Spacious and exceptionally laid out - both family & media room living, perfectly placed social dining area, sleek & sexy, stone surface, high gloss kitchen
* Accommodation: generous double bedrooms and a substantial Mastersuite replete with dressing room and lux glass & tile walk-in shower
* Inspired décor with NYC vintage wallscapes, industrial lighting aspects and the use of wall treatments, tile and glass
* Sandstone tone brick & contrasting dark double glazed joinery allows the décor & landscaping to take centre stage - further enhanced by thoughtful exterior lighting placement
* Exceptional landscaping! Thought provoking, sensual and incredibly well planned - with both hard & soft textural elements ... to be experienced first hand!
* Carpeted double internal access garage and plenty of storage options
* Live where you play! An enviable position for fans of all forms of sport and recreation, Gordon Spratt Reserve hosts cricket, rugby, football, touch, tennis and bowls, walking & cycling tracks... to name a few.
* Adjacent to Papamoa College and easy walking to Papamoa School or Te Akau Ki Papamoa
* Short distance to expressway link, Papamoa Beach and Plaza Shopping & amenities